2.09.2020

Case study for a Makeup artist


Last post I talk about how is the process in general, but in this post I would take you over the process I do for the creation of a brand for a makeup artist.

After the lovely Lesly chooses a type of font, color, style, etc. I started making some "drafts" of what kind of font could get better for the taste of Lesley and in a way can connect with her audience (her clients).

Here I'm trying a few similar and different fonts.



Now I start adding different color combination.



With this sketch I show them to my client and we talk over, here is when she told me to put an icon of lashes so I started searching for inspiration and finally start using this style.

After changing and moving colors and fonts I came to this final stage I turn on over Lesly and she decide for the option 3 but she wants it a little change.

And finally I made those little changes and this is the final result.

Want know more? Follow me on my social @marianal.design

0 comments:

Post a Comment