2.02.2020

The journey of building a brand



First I ask what can of type they have in mind, because they re different types of “logos” as we call them.


If the client has a like to certain logos in the same industry as them or any other, this help me having a sense of what they want.


Knowing what type of clients they have is important to decide certain looks that attract to more young audience or more adult.

Then i show case them with a few color palettes and types of font that could work with their theme of the logo



When all of this is sort it out, I start sketching, some time i do it on paper but most of the times i start directly on the computer, once i finished three or four sketches i show them to the client for changes or approvals they want to keep on the final one.

Want know more? Follow me on my social @marianal.design

0 comments:

Post a Comment